I was invited into a game by Leila from http://dontbesadleila.wordpress.com . Here are the rules :
- Post the rules that are a part of this game
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. Right this moment, are you happy? Why yes/not?
Yes, I am. I have had a very good day and I’m feeling excellent about my life. I just know it’s going to keep getting better
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging to help me handle my break up with P. It helped me to realize the effects the relationship had on me.
3. What is your favorite language?
English, because I’m a silly American and that’s the only language I speak.
4. What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?
Gosh, I can’t remember the last time I watched a movie. I do believe the last movie I watched was Love And Other Drugs with Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. I thought it was a very inspiring move, but very sad. Anne has Parkinson’s, but Jake decides to be with her even though he knows she’s going to die soon.
5. What book has influenced you the most and how?
To be honest, I haven’t really been influenced by any books. I read a lot of Fantasy and Fiction works. The most recent book I’ve read was Inheritance (the 4th Eragon book) and before that I read Game of Thrones. I feel like if I read more non-Fiction I would be more inspired, but I usually like stories to take my mind into another world.
If you could be someone/something for a day, what would you be?
This is probably going to sound weird, but I would want to be P. I want to understand how his mind works. I need to know how he could do something like that.
Do you have a motto?
Make Life Orange.
How old were you when you moved out of your parent’s house?
I was 16. It was when I started school at Penn State.
How would you describe your relationship with your mother in one word?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your nose?
6. It’s a little crooked.
If you could live anywhere in the world, in any time in history, where and when would it be?
I would want to experience the Women’s Rights movement in the United States. I imagine that if I lived in that time I would have been a part of it. I’ve always been very outspoken and adamant about equality for everyone.
People I’m Tagging:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- Facebook or Twitter? Why?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What is your ideal career?
- Favorite breed of dog?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- What’s your favorite part about yourself?
- If you could apologize to anyone who would it be and why?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned in life?